28.12.14

WEARING// UNIF IN A PARKING LOT









Hey everyone I hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday! My friend and I decided to get out and walk around town for bit to grab some coffee and go to an antique store (which you can see in the vlog I just uploaded on Youtube here) to kill some time before we could head over to the beach to watch the sunset.

We usually get some really good shots in one of the parking garages nearby, so we decided to quickly stop by and snap a few pictures for a new blog post. It's a great spot because not only does it go with my aesthetic, but not too many people walk by. It can be really awkward trying to casually pose while your friend is crouching down taking pictures and everyone that walks by is staring. I never really think about that sort of thing when I read other blogs.

I decided to wear this UNIF sweater dress that I got for Christmas, and it's perfect for the weird weather here since it's not too cold during the day. I always feel the need to wear something nice when I get coffee from this particular cafe because for some reason everyone that gets their coffee fix there tends to act a bit pretentious, and I feel like its a competition for who's the best dressed in the place (obviously me).

I might upload some of the pictures we took at the cafe and of the sunset in another photo diary post. Let me know if you like me posting the photo diaries and if you would like to see more or less of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment