23.12.13

INSPIRATION// #000000 AND #ffffff































Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick post about some of my favorite pictures of inspiration lately. I think I will make posts like these every week just to keep you all updated on what inspires me if you enjoy them. This week's inspiration is everything black and white (obviously). I've really been loving the contrast lately between the two, and yes I am aware this color palette can become very boring and repetitive. I personally believe it all depends on how you carry yourself and how you accessorize a monochrome type outfit, that adds personality to it, as with any outfit. Anyone can wear a plain white shirt and a pair of black pants, or vice versa, but not everyone has the ability to make it their own. One of the reasons why I love this color combination the most is the fact that it is so versatile, and that you can create so many different outfits with just a few basic pieces. So many people make the mistake in getting caught up in all the flashy items that catch the corner of your eye while walking past the rack. I mean there is nothing wrong with that, if that's what you like then by all means go wear that and show the wold you don't care what it thinks. My point being that you don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to make a statement, and sometimes the basic items are what say the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment