11.8.14

WEARING// GRIDS




(Photos by Kaycie Luna)

Hello everyone I hope you're summer has been good so far! Here's a much needed post on my love for this grid pattern I have been seeing everywhere lately.

I first spotted this type of pattern being sold at American Apparel, but it has rapidly spread to where you can find it in nearly any store you walk into. When I purchased this outfit I was conflicted on whether I should buy the all white set or all black set, but thankfully the guy that helped me out there suggested that I get one of each. I was so glad he did because personally I think it adds so much more to the look between the contrasting colors, and the grid pattern pulls the whole look together and gives it a continuous flow.

I have a lot more outfit posts lined up so be expecting updates very soon!

Wearing

Top// American Apparel


Skirt// American Apparel


Cardigan// Urban Outfitters


Shoes// Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment