14.12.14

INSPIRATION// WEST COAST WINTER











(photos via tumblr)

Happy Sunday everyone! After what seems like an internal summer here in California, it has finally started to actually feel like it's winter. Here's a couple of pictures that I picked off of tumblr for some inspiration on dressing warmer. 

Coats are without a doubt my favorite statement pieces (even though there isn't really a use for them here in California). I have been wanting a camel colored coat for about a year now, but I have yet to invest in one since it would be a bit too much to wear one to school. I should buy one anyways though because who cares what people at school think, right?

There are a couple of jackets (and one coat) that I have bought recently, and hopefully I can photograph them soon so I can have them up on the blog. I know I have been neglecting making any new posts, but it's hard to have motivation when I'm pretty sure no one reads these. Everyone starts from the bottom though, so I will try my best to keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment