5.1.14

WORLDS BEST INSTAGRAMMER// ALI MICHEAL


















First and foremost, if you are unfamiliar with who Ali Michael is, I will give you a little bit of background on her. Not only is Ali Michael know for being a supermodel with probably the most perfect eyebrows ever placed on a face, but she is also known for having created the single most greatest Instagram account I have ever seen. Okay, yes, being a model is cool and all with their seemingly perfect appearance while strutting down the runways, but what makes Ali Michael different? Well before I go on you will have to take a look at her Instagram. Go on, click the link it will take two seconds, and in order to understand my point you must see it for yourself.

At my first look at Ali's account I was a bit taken back by it. Although,  I have to admit I scrolled through her countless posts for a longer amount of time than I would like to admit, but she instantly became my favorite models afterwards. What I like most about her is that she is so different. Never before have I seen models post pictures of themselves sitting in garbage cans or post pictures of their bloody noses. I admire the humor behind it all and how she doesn't really seem to care about anything or what people think about her, as she shouldn't.

Ali isn't necessarily a style icon for me because of the way she dresses, but her overall appearance and attitude are, in essence, a part of her style. Her style is not only shown pictures, but through her choice in her simple outfits and minimal to no makeup. One day I hope to be the owner of an Instagram as unique as hers, but maybe I will slowly be able to work my way up to her status.

No comments:

Post a Comment