4.9.14

GOODBYE FREEDOM// LAST DAY OF SUMMER


So here we are: the day the whole summer has lead up to, the last day of summer. I didn't really do much today, but it was better than what most people were doing (finishing up last minute summer homework). All I did was grab a quick lunch and coffee with my friends, but it was a nice way to end the summer.


It's hard leaving all this freedom and going back to the tight schedules and heavy work loads. Honestly I'm really nervous about this school year because it's the year that matter most to colleges, and the pressure is really on. On the bright side it is also the year where I will get this whole blogging thing together hopefully.


For some reason I didn't think to take a picture of my food (which were sweet potato hush puppies), but I did manage to take one of my friends heirloom tomato salad. The way it was plated was very pretty, and I always appreciate when they take time to make the food look as good as it tastes.


After lunch we grabbed some coffee at a local cafe (yes I got an iced latte), and we headed home to just chill out and watch Palo Alto. With the amount of coffee I consume I'm scared I'm going to eventually get sick of it, but that doesn't seem like it will happen any time in the near future since it's my only source of energy during the school year. There will be a blog post up about my first day tomorrow so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment